Performance Freeride / Big Air
5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14
5 struts, hybrid design, fusion wingtip shape, draft forward profile
The combination of style, power, performance and craftsmanship makes the Switchblade the perfect kite for demanding riders - including unrivaled controllability and uncompromising high-end performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- NEW: Bridle configuration for more precise flight behavior
- NEW: ceramic pulleys – uniquely simple, safe and durable
- Durable closing seams
- Nano Ripstop Canopy - the benchmark in terms of robustness, stability and reactivity
- High Tenacity Dacron improves profile stability and handling
- Strategically placed cloth reinforcements in areas of increased stress
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Ultimate performance in a wide variety of conditions and disciplines
- Unsurpassed bounce and hangtime
- Large sweet spot area and consistent power delivery on demand
- Excellent upwind properties
- Rounded leading edge for easy relaunch
No wing has shaped the kite industry more than the Switchblade. A mass-produced kite that has not only brought tons of people to this sport, but also offers professionals the perfect platform to constantly push their performance - up to numerous world championship titles, World records and podium finishes.
As part of the 02 collection, the Switchblade received another performance boost. The revised, restructured bridle ensures an even lighter feeling in flight and faster turning behavior. A lighter, faster kite is easier to steer, offers better control over jumps and is more versatile. Its stable 5-strut frame makes the Switchblade a star, especially in high wind areas - this is where its legendary boost and hangtime come into their own.