SUP Magazine Issue 2021 - The magazine for stand-up paddlingRegular price 6,90 €
You can order the new SUP edition (2021) directly and easily here.
Here you will find high-quality information about SUP and trends from the scene.
The following topics await you in this issue:
With the SUP on the Nile? How do you get that?
- SUP photographer Andy Klotz in a detailed interview
- Kathrin Borgwardt paddles on the Nile
- Bernhard Winklehner builds four-piece hardboards
- Jörg Knorr is the "Slow Rider"
- Thomas Richter, the man behind the German brand GTS
- In Wilhelmshaven, inclusion is lived on the SUP
New tours with new highlights!
- Two tours on the Obermain: Do you prefer nature or culture?
- Three Lakes: Three dreamy day trips in Schleswig-Holstein.
- Be prepared! With these tips you are prepared for everything on the tour before the tour.
- Homemade healthy treats: power food for the tour!
SUP testers at the evening session at Wörthsee
- 35 boards, mostly touring boards from hard to soft, from light to precious wood: What would you like?
- Hard or soft? Long and wide or short and narrow? We tested it.
- Large paddle test with 35 models under 300 euros: How much do you really have to invest?
- Test women's paddle: thinner, better grip, better?
- Lots of useful accessories – tried out in practice by the editors.